Happy Birthday Alexi

We celebrated Alexi's birthday early!  She had a busy week getting ready for the Home Show & had things going on her actual birthday.  So we went out on Wednesday to celebrate.  I was excited to be able to celebrate her birthday, pretty sure it was the first time in a long time I was around on her actual day.  We left the day before her actual birthday when we first left for Taiwan.  So I was happy to be able to celebrate her last birthday before she becomes a mom.  Happy Birthday Alexi!  I love you and am so proud of you!
  We enjoyed amazing food and drinks for her birthday. 
The birthday girl!  Happy Birthday!  I love Dave look playing with Little H - he's going to be a great dad! 
 While we were in CT, Little H was just learning how to give kisses to everyone.  So she was giving big sloppy kisses to dad!

Comments

Popular Posts