My New Years Goal

I've come to realize that I am not in a lot of pictures.  So my goal for this year is to be in more pictures.  Actually this year I have lots of goals but this post is about my desire to be in more pictures.  So today I got dressed up and felt super cute so I decided to get out my camera and put it on self timer and try to take pictures of myself doing things I like or that I want to do more of this year.
 I need to reminder to take time and just look around, see what is going on in the world.  Then I need to also take time and read my bible.  Make sure that my kids see that my faith is important.
 Next is to make sure that my kids realize how important they are to me.  To make sure that they realize how much they are loved and how much I care about them. 

Comments

Popular Posts