Little H is 1 year old

Little H turned one today.  I'm not sure how I feel about her turning one.  I still think that she is just my little baby and should still be itty bitty like she was a year ago snuggling in my arms.  I love that she is growing up and being more independent but I sure do miss the little things - the snuggles, the hugs, and the cuddles as we are falling asleep.  I can't believe that she is growing up and I'm just not ready for it.

Little H's birthday party was a quiet party - two of our family friends were invited to join us for pizza and cupcakes.  We had lots of fun talking and playing.  The boys had a blast playing games with Uncle Ethan.  Little H had a blast playing with Aunt Sandy and Aunt Dodi.   It was a fun birthday party.  I wish that both John and my family could have been around to celebrate her first birthday but pictures will have to do.
 Not the best picture in the world but this picture is for Little H's great grandma.  Little H wore her Christmas dress that she got from her great grandma for her birthday.  She was such a pretty little girl and stylish.  Thank you great grandma. 
 Little H had a strawberry cupcakes with fresh whip cream and strawberries.  She enjoyed her first taste of cake and sugar immensely.
 Opps....after her cake we forgot to put back on her dress when she opened up her birthday presents.  As you can see she got lots of help from her older brothers opening presents. 
After such a busy day she fell fast asleep.  It's rough being one. 

Comments

Popular Posts