The twentieth day of Advent

We discovered that Cat in the Hat had gotten all the supplies to make a snowman shaker but instead of assembling the shaker he tried to but wasn't very successful at putting it together.
Today was all about making or giving presents.  We gave our Christmas present to Stephanie for always being willing to watch the kids so that John and I have time as a couple (even if it is going grocery shopping).  Then we made cookies to give to our friend who comes over on Thursday to play games with us.    I wanted to teach my boys the importance of giving to others instead of always receiving   It's a very hard a difficult thing to do when you are 3 and 5 years old but hopefully it will last a lifetime.
Today Scripture verse is Haggai 2:7 – I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord Almighty.

Comments

Popular Posts